Thursday, January 31, 2013

Populuxe


I was looking through some old mixes and found one that I totally don't remember making. I think this was around 2006 or 2007. It's very French and soft focus and floaty. This was a blatant ripoff of the kind of mixes Norm Chambers was making around the time (hi Norm!). Anyway I'm kind of digging this trip down memory lane so I thought I'd post it up.


COMME UN POT DE FRAISES - JO MOUTET 
POUR PAUWELS - GUY SKORNIK 
QUENOUILLE - DOMINIQUE LAURENT 
LE BATEAU - LAURENCE VANAY 
POÄME (JEAN PEYSSON) - LES REFLETS 
SANCTUAIRE D'EOLE - SERGE BULOT 
UN JOUR... LA MORT - CATHERINE RIBEIRO ET ALPES 
DIS-MAIS-DIS - TOTAL ISSUE 
LA MORTS AU PUITS - FRANTZ 
A CLOCHE PIED - RICHARD VIMAL 
CHERE CHAMBRE - FAUST 
UN NOEL ENSOLEILLE - MIKADO 
JE MARCHE - JEFF 
QUIET THEME - OSCAR ROCCHI 
OFF AND ON - FIELD 
DAWN; THE CAULDREN OF REGENERATION - CAN AM DES PUIG 
SUITE LYDIENNE (PART 2) - SERGE BULOT

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ben, I hope the new year is treating you well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, I totally thought I had already said merci for this mix magnifique! I've been listening to it several times and really like it.

    ReplyDelete