Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hope everyone's having a nice week. I've been away from the computer. My hard drive melted down and I've been working on some DIY projects. I rented a jackhammer and poured concrete for the first time last week! It's been interesting not listening to music for the last three weeks or so. Anyway I'm in San Francisco for the next few days. So nice to see the sun again. Here's the mix I made myself for the plane ride. No-fi synth plasma for those who maybe like music on the weirder end of the spectrum. Kind of an open love letter to Mutant Sounds, and especially to Robert Turman. D/l here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're finally building that geodesic dome (I presume) for feedback sutra recitations etc. Looking forward to listening to the mix, downloading now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er, just a bathroom floor. But that would be funny if it was a geodesic bathroom.

    ReplyDelete