Thursday, November 4, 2010

Marcel Marceau


A friend of mine at school used to have a Marcel Marceau t-shirt like this. I always coveted that shirt, and I've never been able to find one. Getting dressed this morning, I also noticed that most of my t-shirts are looking pretty grungy. It's been a long time since my t-shirt heyday in the mid-90s.

So. This is probably off in the future a ways, but I'm toying around with the idea of doing a super small run of Marcel Marceau t-shirts. Maybe hand-done? On like a nice American Apparel shirt? I'm not really sure yet. Just wanted to float the idea here and see if anybody might want one of his or her own. Send me a line if you're interested.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea. Might I suggest it says '...and the rest is silence' on the back? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Your place or mime?"

    or

    "What part of (silence) don't you understand?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howzabout 'Just walkin' in the wind' or '84 years of zip lip'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would take one, if not two.

    And I can wear one as I listen to my copy of Marcel Marceau's Greatest Hits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ben, Did you ever make these?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, not yet. I can't really claim that this is the best idea I've ever had.

    ReplyDelete